Meg's Mishaps

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year...

So, with my school program out of the way, I FINALLY feel like I can enjoy this Christmas season. Most of the kids showed up, I only had one go down during a song, and my soloists showed up. All in all, a great experience for me! I feel like I have been sprinting towards December in full throttle and now, as I wait in the airport with a 4 hour layover, I am able to take a nice long breather. I am looking into grabbing some Starbucks to set this night off nicely. Got some Christmas cards done--yes I know it's almost Christmas and yes I am a procratinator when it comes to doing them. So, if you're reading this and still haven't gotten your McKee Christmas card yet, it might be in the mail and if not, Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings! (Budget cut backs in the McKee household) I am SO GLAD it's Christmas. I pray that you will see the Lord this season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home